20.1.11

Good evening and goodbye.

Hi,

first, pictures. A few to sum up what the last weeks/months have been made up of. A bit of everything: sadness, happy times, drunk times, but most importantly many reality checks. Seems like I have been living in my own little imaginary world. Not that it's necessarily better than reality....






Look at these two... All I can hope is that by the time I reach that age I will be as happy and as in love as they are.







So yeah, it's not been all bad, and I've had some pretty awesome times. BUT, I have also realised that yes, there are many retards around. I don't know if retards is the correct word. I think I just have no idea how to express myself sometimes. Especially when the desire of expressing my thoughts is related to anger.
I'd say there are quite a few types of "retards". I do think they're all happy thought. And I also think that maybe on the other side, they think I am one too. A retard, I mean.

I still don't know if it's the way some people are brought up that fucks them up, or simply the fact that that's just the way they are. I've had quite a tumultuous upbringing myself and I don't think I have turned up too bad. But then again, this is not for me to judge.

I feel I see weirdos everywhere and I cannot help but getting a bit annoyed at them. How do some people live with:
  • Tight trousers.
  • Fuck loads of cheap perfume sprayed on several times a day.
  • The idea that their own country is the best and that because this country is where their friends and boyfriend are, nowhere else can be better.
  • A exhaustive list of principles.
  • No dreams at all.
  • No fucking ambitions.
  • Taking themselves wayyy too seriously.
  • Themselves talking rubbish instead of shutting up.
  • No love ready to give to the ones who matter.
  • No imagination to get away from our almost miserable lives. Sometimes. Day dreaming is the cure.
Voila, c'est tout pour ce soir. Je serai de nouveau repartie très bientôt. Protester contre tout et rien, c'est ça mon truc. Peut être que ça prouve qu'au moins que je ne me fiche pas encore de tout?

Looks like I still care...

Bonne nuit les petits. Le marchand de sable sera la d'une minute a l'autre.


2 comments:

  1. hey... nothing wrong with tight trousers, especially if you have an amazing ass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah but what if you have big balls?

    ReplyDelete