18.12.09

"Eat me"

Miranda was furious. It was bad enough she had just lost a case, but now she was being harassed by a sandwich?!



Miranda: This sandwich out front is saying sexually explicit things to women as they walk by.

Sub shop manager: What did he say?

Miranda: "Eat me"

Manager: Yeah, he’s a sandwich.

Miranda: No, he didn’t say it in a sandwich way. He said it in a sexual harassing way.

Manager: Lady, he’s a sandwich.


A few days later...

Miranda: I can't stop thinking about him!

Carrie: You're telling me you're turned on by a sandwich?

Miranda: Well, I think it's the fact that I can't see him, it's dangerous or something...

Carrie: I think that is one fresh sandwich.

Miranda: His voice is so sexy but he is probably a troll. I mean any man who propositions a woman from inside a sandwich has to be a troll, right?

Carrie: Ahah, I don't know... I think that's the first love I've heard of in weeks. Thank the sandwich when you're having sex with him, uh...!

Miranda: I can't have sex with a sandwich!... can I?


A week of fantasising hot sex with the unknown man inside the sandwich had gotten to Miranda. Safe or not, she needed to see who it was she was dealing with.

Miranda: Hi! Look, this is so silly.

Sandwich: Eat me.

Miranda: Let me at least see your face.


Even though he was kind of cute, Miranda walked away. After all, what did they really have in common? She was a lawyer and he was a sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment