So here are a few things I do not approve of:
- The Bodyshop - this thing I have got against The Body shop, I was born with it. My dislike has absolutely NOTHING to do with the testings on animals (I didn't even know they used to!) I just don't like this shop.
- Guys who carry their life in the back pocket of their jeans i.e : wallet, keys, phone, bottle of water, and so on.
- Guys who have a man purse. Oh, I see you coming... "So how are we supposed to do without putting stuff in our jeans' pockets and without a purse?" Well, you figure it out!!!
- People who get excited about Christmas before it is Christmas. Christmas should only be talked about from the 15th of December I reckon.
- The Eurovision. Actually, I maybe should have placed that first. It is a disgrace. No more space to be wasted on this subject. Moving on...
- People (girls and boys) who pose in pictures with a gesture that connotes oral sex. Go shag someone, stop sticking your tongue in between your two fingers.
- Guys who wear sweatpants 7 days a week, 365 days a week. Does Levis Strauss ring a bell?
- People who play music out loud on their phone.
- Girls who wear heels on a Sunday.
- Lady GaGa.
That was the top ten.