25.5.10

Holiday

Today is likely to become another joyous and relaxing day. I have my sister all for myself and we have planned to go shopping for her husband's Birthday Party on Saturday! I have had a cold and refreshing shower, put on my flowery dress, some summer make up on that my sister has generously given to me until I can finally afford to buy muself some!! At LAST!!! Oh joy!

When comes the end of the day we will go pick up my cousin at school. Usually she would have just thought it would put shame on her, but since I'm here... you know, she wants to show off her cool cousin ;)

One a different note, it's quite disappointing I won't go once to the summer house but I have strongly decided I'll make a little visit in the second half of August... not on my own of course :D I'm very excited!


If we took a holiday
Took some time to celebrate
Just one day out of life
It would be, it would be so nice

No comments:

Post a Comment